Quality product, we provide the following technologies:
- Technical preparation of production with the help of CAD / CAM system and KARAT!
- Metal Stamping – hydraulic and mechanical
- Metal machining – CNC, conventional and electroerosive machining
- Application of powder colors – electrostatic and electrokinetic
- Electroengineering and installation
- Injection molding of plastic
Gel nails first appeared in the U.S. in the early 1980s, Nail gel
but were met with limited success. At the time, Nail care
the manufacturers of gel lights and the gel itself had not joined forces, magnetic gel nail polish
not yet recognizing the need to precisely match the intensity of the light to the photoinitiators in the gel.Best gel nail polish
Nail techs and clients soon found out that using the wrong light or applying too much gel caused a burning sensation on the client’s fingertips.Buy gel nail polish
Additionally, education on gel application was limited, leaving nail techs in the dark about the product, and home-use systems were introduced around the same time, damaging the reputation of salon-use systems by association.luxury nail gel
By the end of the ‘80s, many companies had pulled their gel products from the market.
The advantage of our company is the possibility of delivery to the customer comprehensive subcontracting. We offer material processing (molding, precision machining) according to drawings, assembly of components and powder paint.